Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Upcoming Workshops

I have schedule several workshops in the Knoxville area that you may be interested in attending. They will be at the Crown College as a part of their Baptist Friends International meeting on April 11-14. The registration fee is minimal and there will be sessions on many other topics helpful to church leaders. This is a conference that will be attended by thousands from all over the country, so it is a great place for meeting others in the ministry as well. You can learn more about the conference at their website, which is www.baptistfriends.org.

The topics I will be covering include 1) Stepping Into the Sound Booth--An Introduction to Audio, 2) Creating Great Church Videos, 3) Starting a Church Telecast, and at least one other topic. There will be eight classes total in the "media" track that runs over the four day period. Let me know if you are interested in finding out more about what I am teaching or if you have suggestions.