Monday, March 7, 2011

Free Stock - Paving Crew


This week's free stock footage is actually a sequence. I have included two matching shots instead of just one. (In the future, I hope to do more of this, by the way). Often this can help to give more depth in editing or allow you to keep the pacing quick by using two shots instead of one to show the same thing. This road paving crew was on a rural road in northern Colorado. As with most of my stock footage, it was intentionally shot a little on the flat side, so as to leave you more flexibility in color grading. If nothing else, applying a filter such as Quick Looks from Magic Bullet should make the image pop.

Tell others about my free stock footage. The more people who are accessing it, the more I will be able to add to the collection.

Download clip #1.

Download clip #2.