Monday, January 10, 2011

Go Hawks!

What's worse than not being able to watch the Seahawks beat the Saints on Saturday? It is watching the game in a room full of people who are avid Saints fans. Now, normally this would be a lot of fun, but one of those people happened to be one of my best clients! Imagine my frustration as each time the Seahawks scored I had to say something like, "well, there is still a lot of time left" or, "man, they usually don't leave guys that open, the Saints must be just having a rough day." My one mistake was leaping from my seat and shouting when Lynch scored after his incredible run. Somehow I think I might be looking for work elsewhere. Oh, well. It was a great game--and maybe even worth it. I will be sure to watch them play the Bears, however, in the security of my own living room.