Friday, December 17, 2010

It's My Turn Now!














I just spent a week of 20-hour days working three major project deadlines that I had to get out before leaving for Christmas vacation. Last night was an all-nighter, and thanks to 5-Hour Energy (soon to be a sponsor of this blog, I am sure) I stayed productive. Nothing like trying to keep track of encoding for seven versions each of nine different videos--and figuring out how to make a DVD menu system to support the choices--all at 4 o'clock in the morning!

But, it's over. Now I finally have a chance to rest, and I am on a plane. After about 20 minutes napping in the amazing comfort of AirTran coach seating, I could not pass up the opportunity to take advantage of the free wi-fi (special Christmas promotion). Two reasons, really. First, I thought it would be cool to blog from 30,000 feet. And second, after paying all the extra fees for checked bags, I figure it's my turn to stick it to them. So I will consume as much of their bandwidth (7k at a time) as possible, while alternately sipping ginger ale, hot tea and orange juice. If that doesn't do it, I know it's killing them to see me on my fourth bag of "Gourmet Pretzels." Gourmet!--they've got to be expensive, don't you think.